Halloween Dress Up Day Friday 23rd October
15 October 2020 (by admin)
FoSJ have organised a "Halloween Dress Up Day" on Friday 23rd October. Suggested donation £1 per child, the bucket for donations will be at the entrance. Dress up or dress down. No face paint. No crazy hair. Sensible shoes and coat to be worn.
1. What do you call a witch at the beach? A SandWitch.
2. How do you make a witch itch? Take away her W.
3.. What does a Werewolf say on Halloween? Happy HOWLaween
4. What did the doctor say when a skeleton walked into his room? You’re a little late.
5. What is a mummies’ favourite type of music? Rap
6. Why did the skeleton cross the road? ‘Cause he wanted to go to the body shop.
7. Why did the skeleton not go to the party? ‘Cause he had no body to go with.
8. What was a witch’s favourite subject in school? Spellings.
9. What did the bird say on Halloween? Twick or tweet.
10. Knock, knock, Who’s there? Voodoo. Voodoo who? Voodoo you think you are?