Love Jesus, Love learning, Love life
‘I have come that they may have life and have it to the full'
Our mission statement reminds everyone to keep the teachings of Jesus in our thoughts and hearts and that we will always follow his message in all that we do in school.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is first and foremost a Catholic Primary School that aims to create an environment based on Catholic ethos and Gospel values which permeate through our school.
We aim to give our children the skills to realize their potential and to make sense of their learning.
To help us achieve this vision we will…
- Provide outstanding Christian education for pupils which is rich in content and both challenging and differentiated in order to allow each individual to fulfill their potential.
- Create a secure and welcoming environment based on Gospel Values where everybody feels valued and is treated with dignity and respect.
- Nurture the spiritual and moral growth of our children within the context of the Catholic faith.
- Foster a climate of encouragement and support where children feel confident to take chances and to be adventurous.
- St Joseph’s seeks to be a place where faith can be experienced and celebrated, where there are daily opportunities to take part in prayer and acts of collective worship.
- All members of St Joseph’s are committed to providing opportunities for children to seek their own experiences of awe and wonder in light of God’s wonderful world.
- Actively encourage partnerships between home, school, parish and the wider community. We are committed to building positive relationships with parents in order to work effectively with them and their children.